Archive for March, 2010
The Internet is not about money.
No matter how many businesses wish it were, the Internet was built on information sharing, personal expression, and the ability to communicate over vast distances.
That being said, money is necessary to keep the Internet running and that is where affiliates come in.
Affiliates are site owners, bloggers, tweeters, facebookers and youtubers who are willing to advertise your product in exchange for money. There is an enormous market of people who are willing to publicize links to products and services as long as there is something in it for them.
Alexa.com (a site that ranks sites in order of how many visitors they have) shows the following hiearchy:
- Search Engine sites for people to find information
- Social sites where people can express themselves and share information
- Affiliate sites where people can earn money off of expressing themselves and sharing information
- Products with big advertising budgets
Affiliate marketing allows you to sell your product and service without having to invest millions on international advertising campaigns. Instead, affiliates are compensated based on an action of some sort:
- Cost Per Impression (CPM) Affiliate earns money when 1000 people see the ad they publish
- Cost Per Click (CPC) Affiliate earns money when someone clicks on the ad they publish
- Cost Per Lead (CPL) Affiliate earns money when someone completes a form
- Cost Per Acquition (CPA) Affiliate earns money when someone actually purchases the product. It can be a flat rate, or a percentage of sale price
Building an affiliate program to compensate site owners, bloggers, tweeters, facebookers and youtubers opens your product for distribution through millions of channels.
- Logo Development
- Online and Offline Letterhead
- Tagline / Slogan development
- Brand name research
- Product Development
A large number of businesses provide these services. Webs9 is special because we develop them specifically for the Internet. Building a brand online does not follow all the same rules as those for Brick and Mortar businesses. There are a couple extra to watch out for.
- Is the url for your planned brand name available?
- Can you register your brand name across multiple social marketing sites?
- Is there a specific opportunity you can take advantage of online with the choice of your brand name?
- Is .com really king?
There are more elements to take into consideration when developing your brand. The time to research these elements is before you put your marketing plans into action.
We are specialists in branding online and can help you identify opportunities.
An effective campaign is one where all the moving parts work together to build your branding, awareness and ultimately sales.
These elements will build upon one another to provide the maximum “bang for your buck!”
Webs9 Inc. will always work with you to incorporate into your existing Internet Marketing Plan (if we are just providing one aspect), or will work with you to build the total package to help maximize your advertising dollars online.
Build it and they will come
On major way to elevate your brand is through Search Engine Marketing ( SEM ). Search marketing consists of:
Search Engine Advertising
- Definition: Search Engine Advertising is the activity of paying for text ads and display ads that will be published on search engine sites, affiliate search sites, and their content networks. Normally paid for on a cost per click ( CPC ) basis
On Page Search Engine Optimization ( SEO )
- The process in which your website is analyzed for SEO best practices, keyword targeting, keyword density, HTML code compliance, and more to ensure search engines index your site for your target keywords higher than your competition
Off Page Search Engine Optimization ( SEO )
- Efforts that result in more links to your site by link requests, exchanges, link baiting and more
- Monitoring each search engine’s webmaster tools section to review the pages of your site that are indexed, keyword targeting, and other key metrics
- We always like to report the monthly progress of your SEM efforts, complete with what page your site comes up in the Search Engine Results Pages ( SERP )
After all, if we don’t report our progress, how else will you know how awesome we are?
|Webs9 Inc. is an Internet marketing company that combines their fun and creative approach with a strong focus on metrics and analytics to drive success.One of the primary things we’ve always believed in is letting experts do what they do best and to source them from where in the world they cost the least
That has actually become our competitive advantage. We’ve partnered with experts we have worked with in the past who work offshore so we can provide a higher quality service for less than other firms located in North America.
This is also a structure that allows us to expand or contract to whatever size necessary in order to provide you with the most effective solution possible.
Anyhoots! Enough self-serving propaganda lol. Here is the primary list of services we provide:
Overall Internet Marketing Strategies including parts or all of the following:
We can also provide offshore resources who are top technical experts in tons of technologies but our primary focus is leveraging our strategic marketing skills with offshore execution.
Contact us today!
202 East 44th Street | Hamilton, Ontario
Toronto: 416.985.4861 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 416.985.4861 end_of_the_skype_highlighting | New York: 646.233.2245 | Hamilton: 289.808.6971