Most of you are aware of the recent improvements to the Google AdWords user interface (UI), including the ability to run reports in the Campaigns tab. These are great time-savers for PPC managers. However, there’s another new and little-known feature called “Segments” that can really take your campaign performance to the next level.
The Segment option allows you to review your campaign performance data in a number of ways:
- Network: Google Search, Search Partners, and Content.
- Click type: URL clicks or Click to Call.
- Device: Computer or mobile device.
- Experiment: Campaign Experiment results.
- Day: Performance by day.
- Week: Performance by week.