Content is one of the most prominent aspects that must be considered, while you plan about improving the search result visibility of your website.
Indeed, SEO work, layout and few other points are crucial, but content is something, which is above all. Even massive search engines like Google and Yahoo, give high priority to content (quality and quantity), which in short, means that content decides the fate of any website. So, appropriate knowledge about it, is a must!
Here are few points are discussed, which essentially need to be considered while writing content for a website.
• Freshness- Sophisticate you website with fresh content (latest), instead of rephrasing same old themed write ups.
• Promotional balance- If you’re selling some product/services, it is somewhat obvious that the writing approach will be promotional. But your writer must be smart enough to balance it, not making it over-promotional. Explain your products/services, but don’t keep boasting about it. Don’t say that your product is the best one. Let users decide themselves.
• Be short and snappy- Never beat around the bushes! It’s always better to be concise. Lengthy write-ups with indirect approach don’t work anymore!
• Grammar- There should be zero grammatical errors in content. Even a single error can notably harm your website’s authenticity.
• Keyword insertion- Since, we’re talking about visibility in search engine results, it quite important to insert the targeted keywords in content. But simultaneously, it’s extremely essential not to over-stuff keywords. Over-stuffing never works!